1) How is the environment of your daycare?
We provide a safe and a high-quality home environment for kids. We strive to provide a loving and educational environment for our children.
2) How much experience do you have in child care?
I have over 17 years of experience in a child care (most in my own family child care program, but also at a large preschool in New York). I run the home daycare with my two assistants, both qualified and trained childcare providers.
3) Are you CPR / First Aid certified?
Yes, I am CPR and First Aid certified. I also hold a Bachelors’ degree in Healthcare Management as well as a graduate certificate in Global Health.
4) What age group is your daycare best suited for?
Our daycare is best suited for kids aged between 3 months to 4 years of age.
5) What are your hours?
We are open Monday – Friday. Normal Open Hours: 7:30 AM – 6:00PM. For Most information, please visit the Enrollment page, which provides links to all required documents..
6) What is your sick children policy?
Parents are requested to pick up kids if they are sick during their day at the day care. It is advisable that parents keep kids at home till they are well to enjoy their day at the day care. Please visit the Our Policies page for more information.
7) Do you provide transportation for drop off’s and pick up’s from day care?
We provide transportation only for field trips. Parents are required to drop off and pick up kids from day care.
8) Do you participate in subsidized child care program?
No, we do not participate in subsidized child care program. But, we do offer discounts for sibling and veterans.
9) Do you participate in USDA Food Program?
Currently, we do not participate in the USDA Food Program.